Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Canvas Wall Prints From Beddinginn Reviews

Do you like nature? Do you think that it’d be awesome to bring nature into the house, but you don’t have the free time to take care of plants? Have you ever thought of decorating your house with canvas art? 

Today, I will be reviewing 2 canvas arts from www.beddinginn.com, both of which are nature themed. I find it extremely relaxing to be greeted by beautiful artwork upon entering the house, and these 2 canvas arts are exactly what I have been looking for. 


Market Price: US$135
Beddinginn Price: US$58.89
You'll save: US$76.11

Gross Weight: 1.5kg

Reason why I chose this: I love how serene it looks. It's as if I'm strolling in a garden during a beautiful spring morning. Just by looking at it, I can imagine the chirping of birds and the fresh smell of grass. It makes me feel re-energized after a long day at work. 





Market Price: US$135
Beddinginn Price: US$58.39
You'll save: US$76.61

Reason why I chose this: While the first one is refreshing, this one is just really beautiful! It awakens my wanderlust, and reminds me how beautiful the world actually is. I can imagine putting this on top of my bed. Every night before I go to bed, I'll be marvelled at the spectacle of the world we are living in, and hopefully have beautiful dreams about it. 




What are you waiting for? This is a deal of a lifetime! 

No comments:

Post a Comment