Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Popular 2015 Spring&Summer Floral Bedding Sets


  • By Jerry.(Feb. 7, 2015)Just received this today and I took a nap with it right away. I found many sets of sheets to go with the comforter. It adds the right amount to my bedroom, its lightweight but keeps me warm. overall it's very comfortable and I love the colors. You can't tell in the picture, but the "yellow" is a nice shimmery gold. it adds a nice touch. I'm very, very happy!!

  • By Orange.(May 4, 2014)I received this in excellent condition, I put it on my bed and it looks great. I have a steel blue room and wasn't sure it was going to look ok, but I love it. Good quality also.
  • By Shannon.(Sep. 24, 2014)This product is beautiful, made of good material, and has the ability to match a variety of colors. Very nice!

1 comment: