Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Beddinginn beauty reviews

The dream, I was a young girl, living in a poor family, met a boy, together happy love.Boy to marry him, parents abandon his poverty, afraid I and his life will suffer, rejected the marriage, he easily back, passed away.I don't know, in order to and his beloved boy together, always don't eat not to drink and parents fight, parents see no way, agreed, for I am ready dowry, I was glad to find him, found that he was already dead, I desperately cry...
Someone wake me up, a look is around the husband sleep, heard the voice of the cry woke me, also are the tears on her face.Would like to once again into the dream, see how I later, can't connect the dream, is.That's my comments before?Previous generation who am I?What is a man, tortured by love, lost love how do I live, will be double suicide?Don't drink dream old woman soup I forget the past pain, and let me enjoy the happiness in this life?I read her quietly.
Since I was born, it has two brother, parents will be very glad to see I am a girl, realize they have a son have female desire, in memory, I live in a carefree, ordinary family is not rich, clever, sensible, very agreeable.Slowly grow up, trouble sorrow came, no magnificent and victorious affair, just walked into the marriage, family burden of too much let me forget I am a girl, through the wind and rain.Under my strong, the days are more comfortable, the husband under my wing and the strong, become the status quo, in front of the husband I was his support, family responsibility, together with him for outsiders to see a happy family.
Beddinginn reviews will share the brilliant stories for you and your friends. If you like, please focus on beddinginn beauty reviews. I am waiting for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment