Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Fashion match-Beddinginn Reviews


  Which item do you like more? I really like this pink shorts, and you?
  Would you like to read some beddinginn reviews? Maybe they are very helpful for you.
  I would just like to say Thank you to BEDDINGINN for the products I purchased. Everything is 100% great quality and absolutely beautiful :) 
  I've had my bedding for over 2 years now and it still looks and feels brand new.. Zero imperfections and VERY comfy :)
  I just applied my elephant wall sticker and it's better than what I expected and was VERY easy to install.
Looking forward to my next purchases.
  I'm sorry to read these bad reviews.. The time rate on which you receive your item has nothing to do with the Company.. It's your Countries Customs practices... AND if you're going to order anywhere near Christmas time you're only going to be disappointed. Mail Services take 4X as long to arrive.. Again, not the companies fault.... You must be new to shopping online??
  One of my items packaging was beaten up pretty bad by the postal service, but luckily the product wasn't hurt... We have cameras installed and I have seen Postal workers just throw packages on our steps. 
  As for "Poor Quality" .. I can not say anything about that as I have ever had that problem with BEDDINGINN... but with every manufacturer there are always going to be "dud" products that accidently get over looked.
  I've had my share of receiving crappy products (From other Companies) and I know how frustrating it can be. Just give the Company time to respond and make it better... That does NOT happen overnight. You have to be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment